Frases alusivas

  • Se que tú, me miras a los ojos y es algo único; sé que yo, siempre quiero más.
  • I see you looking at me, like i'm some kind of free, can nobody see? I see you looking at me like i got what you need, why don't you do something?
  • Do you feel this? I know you feel this.
  • I know you miss the way i saw you [...] waiting for some action, to say Why don't you come over here?
  • For a moment your eyes open and you know, all the things i ever wanted you to know, i don't know you, and i don't want to 'till the moment your eyes open and you know.
  • I don't believe that anybody feels the way i do, about you now.
  • Just don't give up, i'm working it out, please don't give in, i won't let you down.
  • Too high, can't come down,losing my head spinning 'round and 'round...
  • I write your name in my breath on the window, sit and watch as it fades away[...]
  • How can I pretend to never know you like it was all a dream?
  • If only i had you.

2 comentarios:

  1. the painful memories of the tears of yesterday ...
    hoobastank♥

    El amor es tan jodido TAN jodido... si fuese mas facil, tan solo MAS facil todo seria distinto.
    o no? aunque no tendria sentido.
    fuck off.

    ♥ u meg.

    ResponderEliminar